Jared Leto has told The Hollywood Reporter he has “never sexually assaulted anyone in my entire life” amid sexual misconduct claims from multiple women in a new BBC documentary. In a short statement given to THR via his team on Wednesday, Leto said: “I have never sexually assaulted anyone in my entire life. Earlier in the day, Jared Leto: Hollywood’s Dark Secret dropped bombshell claims against the Oscar-winning actor and Thirty Seconds to Mars rocker from 10 different women, including allegations from four women who accuse Leto of criminal sexual conduct. In the BBC report, one of the women says she was sexually assaulted by the actor and musician in a motel bathroom when she was 17. This isn’t the first time the Dallas Buyers Club and Tron star has faced sexual misconduct allegations.