None
SQ
Assam flood: Toll at 75 with 7 more deaths, 3.32 lakh remain affected
['Https', 'Kashmirreader.Com Author', 'Press Trust Of India', 'Http', 'Please Enter Your Name Here']
Kashmir Reader
GUWAHATI: The toll in the Assam flood has risen to 75 with seven more deaths reported in the last 24 hours even though the number of affected people has decreased to 3.32 lakh, officials said on Wednesday.
The flood-hit population was at 3.32 lakh, and Charaideo was the worst-hit district with 1.42 lakh people impacted, followed by Sivasagar (97,074) and Jorhat (57,371).
The seven fatalities on Tuesday were reported from Nazria revenue circle of Sivasagar district, taking the toll in the floods this year to 75, the officials said.
On Monday, six districts had been affected by the deluge, with 4.45 lakh people impacted.
Altogether 81 relief camps were operational in the affected districts, in which 32,477 displaced people have taken shelter.