None
EN
Duke of Sussex’s case against Mail publisher to return to court after ruling
['Itv News']
STV News
The claims of several high-profile figures, including the Duke of Sussex, against the publisher of the Daily Mail are set to return to court on Wednesday after a High Court judge dismissed their cases earlier this month.
ANL strongly denied the claims, which were heard at an 11-week trial in London earlier this year.
Dozens of people gave evidence during the trial, including all of the high-profile figures and many current or former ANL journalists and executives.
Paul Dacre, the ANL editor-in-chief and former editor of the Daily Mail, said the “trumped-up action” “should never have been brought to trial”.
Harry and Lady Lawrence said following the judgment that the decision was a “complete and obvious whitewash”, adding: “We came to court seeking justice and accountability.