Source: Richard Sellers/Allstar / GettyThe Trump administration is threatening legal action and the possible loss of federal funding over Anne Arundel County Public Schools’ policy on student gender identity, CBS Baltimore reports. Earlier this month, two parents filed a federal lawsuit alleging the school system socially transitioned their child without their knowledge or consent. Anne Arundel County Public Schools said it first learned of the federal government’s allegations through a July 27 press release. The school system said it had not received any formal notice, findings, correspondence or supporting documents related to the claims. Trump Administration Threatens Anne Arundel Schools Over Gender Identity Policy was originally published on 92q.com