Washington: President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the new tariffs imposed by the US on forced labour will not hurt the economy as they would bring billions of dollars in investments. “No, because it’s bringing hundreds of billions of dollars,” Trump said in response to a question on whether the tariffs imposed a few days back will hurt the economy. Trump said the threat of tariffs also stopped five of the eight wars, including the India-Pakistan conflict last year. “The threat of tariffs stopped India and Pakistan from going into a nuclear war,” Trump said, referring to Operation Sindoor. They have no tariffs if they build their product here,” Trump said.