Advertisement Advertisement"We'll see this more often in the future, that's for sure," he ​told Reuters at a makeshift evacuation centre in Bordeaux, where hundreds spent the night on Friday. Among those gathered ‌at the evacuation centre in Bordeaux on Friday, there ⁠was disbelief, disappointment and fear for the future, as people waited, uncertain for how long they would remain stuck in the refuge. Advertisement Advertisement"ASHES FALLING DOWN EVERYWHERE"The Cap Ferret fire moved inland on Saturday, reaching an area about 30 km (19 miles) from Bordeaux. Among the tourists forced to abandon their holidays was 37-year-old Henri Sauter from Germany who had been in Cap Ferret with his extended family of nine adults, five children and a ‌dog. Many people sheltering at the evacuation centre said they feared the wildfire threat was worsening.