None
EN
Impassable roads reopen in Barbour
['Edgar Kelley']
The Intermountain
PHILIPPI – A Barbour County official said supplies have been taken to residents who had been stranded on roads that were impassable due to flooding.
Barbour County 911 Director/OEM Deputy Director Dylan Harper told The Inter-Mountain Thursday that the Arden area of the county was hit the hardest Tuesday night.
The Barbour County OEM spent time Thursday conducting damage assessments throughout the county.
A social media post provided by the Barbour County OEM thanked those who have helped in the county’s recovery efforts.
Residents needing assistance can call the Barbour County Office of Emergency Management at 304-457-5686