Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said on Monday that an initial finding from an investigation into a broken window incident earlier this month suggested "foreign object damage" and that the problem was not caused by the aircraft's age or servicing conditions. "Initial indication would suggest it looks like a foreign object damage to the engine on takeoff at Thessaloniki, but we don't have, we can't say that definitively," O'Leary told analysts after Ryanair's results for the April-June quarter. O'Leary said the aircraft was 18 years old and that the engine had been fully serviced and overhauled within the last two years. GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HEREThe National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the incident. If damage to the aircraft was caused by an external object, it could reduce Boeing's and Ryanair's responsibilities in the incident.